Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Magnolia Garland

I absolutely love garland made from magnolia leaves and branches. There used to be a beautiful magnolia tree by my kitchen window that provided us with wonderful greenery. Three years ago  a ruthless storm destroyed the tree and we had to say goodbye.
I have my eyes on another magnolia growing on the edge of my property; I just have to muster up enough courage to climb my wobbly ladder on Main Street to get to the branches.

 
Gorgeous garland by In Bloom New York in an amazing space.

Magnolia flanks this beautiful entrance.

 

 


      Beautiful garland and wreath offered by Williamsburg Marketplace.

 
Warm and inviting mantle display featured in Southern Accents.

 
Lovely garland by Deborah Silver.
 

 
Martha Stewart added touches of silver.

 
Country Living offers a magnolia garland tutorial at the following link:

 
 
 
 
Some of my magnolia garland from the past.





3 comments:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

I love magnolia garland!! Beautiful images!

La Vie Quotidienne said...

Beautiful inspirations. I use have a lovely magnolia tree garland that I use on my mantel...however, it is faux ~ I would love the real thing, but alas no magnolia tree!

The Rusty Heart said...

Absolutely love the garlands. The fullness of them makes them beautiful! :)
~Audra